My thoughts on the Morphe 35W palette

Hey loves, hope you are well, what are you currently up too? Let me know in the comments! Anyway, another week has flown by and it's already Friday which means another blog post to your joy! Also before I crack straight into this make sure to follow me on Instagram and Twitter!
Insta: thatgingegirl_
Twitter: thatgingegirl

So, I thought it was time for me to buy a new eyeshadow palette because those of you that watch my videos will know how much I go on about the Urban Decay palettes. Even though they are truly beautiful I thought I'd try something different and ideal for the Spring season ahead. After researching around endlessly on the internet (we all have them points), and watching some YouTube videos I ended up on the morphe palettes. Now I have never owned one of there palettes before but I ended up with the 35W palette, and ordered it off beautybay.com for those of you in the UK wondering how to get your hands on it!



I thought the colours were ideal for the Spring season ahead as it ranges from light beige tones ideal for a base on the eyelid to pinky and orange tones, some matte and also shimmer. The three from the left on the 3rd row are great for a daytime spring look. What I also liked is that it ranges from your evening browns,dark khaki shades and also purples, which are ideal for a smokey eye. I just loved the variety of colours which made me buy it. Considering how many shades you get the value of money I was really impressed with and I was expecting it to be a little bit more in price than thought!


Another thing that I was really impressed with was the pigmentation of the shadows. After applying the colours, once or twice they are extremely vivid which I was really pleased with. If you are interested in me doing a tutorial with this palette then please let me know in the comments!

3rd Row, bright and adventurous colours ideal for Spring 


4th Row - More darker shadows, involving browns and maroon purples

I've already used the palette a couple of times and I'm currently really happy with this palette and maybe bound to buy some more soon! I hope this blog was helpful to you in some shape or form and I will see you soon on my next blog!

Lots of love,
thatgingegirl
xoxox

Comments

Popular Posts